NOUSFERA LAB Srl, an engineering company based in Viterbo (VT), is looking for a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER to be included in the Team.
The candidate must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Planning and design of structures and works for civil use and building interventions.
- Design and supervision of maintenance and recovery of buildings and infrastructures.
- Preliminary, definitive and executive structural design of structures, even complex ones, in reinforced concrete, steel and wood.
- Time and cost analysis of the projects to be implemented.
- Conducting feasibility studies.
- Work management and site organisation.
- Verification of compliance with local and national building regulations.
To this end, it is required:
- Master’s degree in Civil/Building Engineering.
- Entitlement to practice and enrollment in the relevant professional register.
- Mastery of the technical and regulatory subjects of competence.
- Mastery of modern IT systems and knowledge of the main design and modeling software, of which FATA NEXT and/or SAP2000 are mandatory.
- High precision of execution and respect of the deadlines of the assigned projects.
It constitutes a preferential title:
- Entitlement to practice the profession for at least 4 years.
- Knowledge of the main rules on eco bonus and seismic bonus deductions.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR CURRICULUM WITH PHOTOS
Place of work: Viterbo (VT)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
Employment contract: Full time
The candidate will be assigned a high-performance company computer with the software necessary to carry out the duties, all with an original license.
The structure where the office is located has a large free parking area.
Send your application to email@example.com
The research is aimed at men and women pursuant to Law 903/77 and in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, articles 7/13/23.